This was such a treat to open! The products come packed in a beautiful strong card box, almost like a wooden crate. I know the box is going to be treasured and I’ve already thought of a range of uses for it, meaning this would be a gift that goes on giving as I know others would feel the same. Inside, the eco-friendly shredded orange paper concealed a range of delights – it’s always exciting unpacking these boxes and this one was full of top quality products, all of which we enjoyed very much. Our vegan hamper included:
- Kent & Fraser – Olive, Walnut & Pimenton Toast 110g. These are crisp and tasty, with lots more flavour than most similar products.
- Perry Court Farm – Sweet Apple Crisps 20g, A flavoursome healthy snack.
- Yorkshire Popcorn – Salt & Sweet Popcorn 40g Perfect for film-watching, tasty and not too unhealthy!
- Hawkshead Relish – Raspberry and Vanilla Jam 227g. One word – scrummy!
- Miller’s Elements – Smoked Flour and Red Hot Chilli Crackers 100g. These really pack a punch and set cheese off superbly.
- The Real Smoked Nut Company – Hickory Smoked Almonds and Cashews 100g Have these with the popcorn for the ultimate enjoyable TV snacks.
The gourmet produce is carefully presented in a bespoke lidded British icon gift box (featuring iconic British buildings) which is hand tied in ribbon and delivered with a personalised gift card. I’m really impressed by the range of speciality hampers available, which includes gluten free, diabetic and vegan – this is excellent for those who follow specific diets, with no need to worry about checking each individual item. Hampers are a great way to try out new foods, and you’re bound to find some new favourites that perhaps are not generally available in your locality on the Yumbles website. The products are sourced from all over the UK and there are some superb producers included; it’s great to see their products brought to a wider market and that’s a real feature of these excellent hampers. They are perfect gifts – or just treat yourself, as it’s such a pleasure to have an attractive box of top quality food arrive on the doorstep. This hamper costs £35.95; free delivery is available with a minimum spend and there are plenty of delivery options available to suit everyone. See the whole fantastic range on the Yumbles website – I was amazed at the huge range and variety available; there really is something to appeal to everyone. Explore our range of vegan hampers at Yumbles.