Soda Slimelicious is another amazing slime set from the SO Slime DIY range and in this set you can make 6 different slimes! In the box you get:
- 2 x slime shaker pots
- A box containing the different scented slime powders
- 2 x packets containing surprise items
- 3 x packets of decorations
The slime shaker pots are mini sized and in this set the pots are a cola cup with a lid that looks like ice with a straw and a soda can with a silver lid. The slime powders are all neatly stored in a separate box as you will be able to make two at a time. The slime is made in the same way as the other So Slime DIY sets that we have previously reviewed and is so easy and quick to make:
- Add the slime powder to the shaker and fill with water to the line
- Mix with a spoon and then securely put the lid on
- Shake for 30 seconds and then carefully remove the lid
- Wait for 5 minutes and then remove from the pot and add your decorations
Each slime powder is scented so you get a variety of scents such as grape, chocolate and strawberry! The Soda Slimelicious set comes with 3 packets of decorations which are a really generous size, so there is plenty to share between the 6 different slimes that you can make. The decorations in this set look amazing, they are really detailed and the bright colours compliment each other perfectly. The set also includes two surprise charms and you can collect different ones that comes in the other sets!
We really enjoyed this set because you can make two slimes which last for a while and then you still have 4 packets of powder left so you can make the set last for a really long time, or you can make them all at the same time and store them in air tight pots. The Soda Slimelicious set retails at £19.99 and can be found in all good toys shops.