Red Elephant Baby Boxes are subscription boxes filled with some of the best baby products and toys available. You can choose to receive a Premium or Standard box and they can be ordered with a monthly subscription or as a one-off purchase. Once you have chosen which option you want you can also choose either a male, female or neutral box and for how long you would like to receive the box for.
Parents in Touch were sent a Premium box to review. The box arrived in a Red Elephant branded cardboard box with Red Elephant tissue paper covering the products inside. In our box we received the following items:
- A cover-all style bib with a bright fire engine design and a handy pouch on the front to catch any spilt food.
- Four fun bath toys; a seahorse, a fish, a shark and a whale.
- A pair of decorated wooden maracas.
- A grey romper suit with lovely soft material and a face design on the front.
- A spiral toy – great for wrapping round your baby’s car seat or buggy.
- Two dummy clips, each with a different design – one zebra print and one moustache print.
- An absolutely gorgeous hooded bath robe with a shark design on the hood.
- A silicone gingerbread man teether.
The bath toys and dummy clips each come in their own Red Elephant branded drawstring bags, these can be used again for storage. The teether also comes in its own re-sealable packet.
This is a fantastic box full of baby goodies and you would definitely look forward to its arrival each month. These boxes are a great way of getting items that you may not have come across before. This particular box would cost £38 to receive as a one-off, it would be £36 on a 3-month subscription and it decreases to £34 per box on a 12 month plan. A 12 month subscription ensures that you receive unique hand-picked items from the month your baby arrives, up until they reach 1 year of age.
The boxes are fantastic value for the quality and variety of products within them. You can see that a lot of thought has been put in to them and that they have been created by people with children, giving you items that you both want and need. To see the range of boxes on offer visit Red Elephant Baby Boxes, you can also find them on Facebook. Red Elephant Baby Boxes also make one-off toddler boxes along with other items such as changing bags, blankets and sleep sacs.